Upholstery Cleaning Services
Things You Get When We Clen Your Upholstery
- The cleaning eliminates bad smell from your upholstery
- You no longer need to worry about hazardous bacteria and mould;
- There is no need to invest in new furniture
- Your favourite soft furniture is preserved
- The fabric has revived colours
- The work is done with professional equipment and machines
- The detergents are Eco-friendly and child and pet safe
- Old and stubborn stains are gone
- High hygiene standard are applied
- You get an individual quote
- The service could be performed during the weekends and the holidays
- 24/7 booking availability
We advise our clients to professionally clean their upholstery at least twice a year.
The Techniques Applied
- Hot water extraction – It is used to remove all undesirable bacteria and dust mites, that are hiding deep in your floor coverings and upholstery
- Dry cleaning – This is the best technique for getting rid of any stains, without hurting the structure of the carpets
- Mattress cleaning – It is crucial to deep clean your bed, every two weeks
- Steam cleaning – This technique is also exceptionally appropriate for those of you, who have draperies from sensitive fabrics, or floor coverings from thick materials
When our specialists arrive direct them to the upholstery and let them do their job. They use quality vacuums and dry cleaning machines to extract the dirt from the fabrics. Our team apply specially chosen detergents that remove stubborn stains and bad smell without damaging the fabric. Whenever it is necessary two or more techniques are combined. You can hire our experts to clean up your curtains too. No stain no matter how large or how old can remain after the procedure.
Once you chose to prolong the life of your upholstery we can also help you with the cleaning of your windows.